Welcome Back to Ellsworth Meadows!
We are now open for your enjoyment.
Call to reserve your time · 330-655-2267
We do ask that you abide by the following guidelines set in place for your safety…
- Riding carts available – 1 person per cart – We ask that when booking know who how many in your group will ride and inform pro shop personnel
- Prepay available by phone for your convenience but not required
- Pro Shop, Dining area and Range will be CLOSED. All tables and chairs will be removed or blocked off as golfers may not loiter before nor after round.
- Food and beverages are now available
- There will be NO bunker rakes, ball washers, water or restrooms available to the public on the course.
- There is ZERO contact to be made by staff with customers.
- Golfers maintain their distance from each other at all times.
- The holes will have upside down cup in them to allow the ball to go in the cup about an inch or so deep, eliminating the need to reach all the way into the hole. Flags to remain in the hole at all times!
- We encourage all players to maintain a 6ft gap between each other at all times including tees and greens.
- In case of a weather delay (frost, rain, etc) golfer must wait in the vehicles.
- All practice facilities will remain closed – Practice range, putting greens and chipping green.
- NOTICE TO ALL PLAYERS: We must maintain these guidelines to stay open. These are guidelines approved by the government and they have the right to close us down if we do not abide by them. We understand that these guidelines seem extreme but we must follow them not only to stay open but to slow the spread of this virus.
- Each cart will be sterilized by staff when it’s returned to the clubhouse.
- We ask that each of you do your part to comply by maintaining vigilance in following all suggested CDC practices; and adhering to best practices from the State of Ohio, so that we are part of the solution. Be safe, be careful.
- All other course rules remain in effect